The Terms & Conditions
of this Promotion
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- This Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding NI) aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Proof of purchase, internet and smartphone access necessary.
- The Promotion opens on 19 May 2021 at 12:00 and closes on 9 June 2021 at 23:59 (the "Promotional Period").
- 1 of 200 Corona branded drinks cooler boxes (each a “Prize”).
How to enter:
- Entrants must visit any participating Co-op store and purchase a participating Corona pack (4x330ml; 710ml; 620ml; 10x330ml; and/or 6x330ml).
- Entrants must then go to www.coronaextra.co.uk/coop (the “Website”) on a mobile phone to scan their bottle using the camera and enter their details.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person during the Promotional Period and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- Entrants must retain proof of purchase.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Prize:
- Winners of a Prize will be selected at random by computer process at the end of the Promotional Period.
- Winners will be contacted by email using the address provided on entry to confirm acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate a Prize in accordance with Clause 10 if a Winner does not respond to this within 3 weeks.
- Prizes shall be sent out as soon as reasonably possible after the Promotional Period, subject to government social distancing restrictions and other Covid-19 related delays.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify any winner and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- The winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- Individuals who submit an entry to the Promotion agree that their personal information may be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the individuals acknowledge that their personal information may be disclosed by the Promoter to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Individuals should contact the Promoter at email@example.com if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved